Thursday, February 11, 2010

Facebook Graffiti Fun

Today I had some fun with Facebook's Graffiti Application, shown to me by my friend Cody. Here are some things that I drew for him. What's especially cool is that you can watch how I did it! You can adjust the speed to see the details. I prefer watching them quicker but you can see more details if you watch it slower. You can also see the different brush sizes that were used to color in certain things.

























I worked really hard on this one and I think it's much more appreciated on a slower speed =)








These are some things that Cody has drawn in the past! His process is really cool, and I love watching it.
















This one is one of my favorites:

















This is one that Cody's friend Eric drew for him that made me laugh.









How could I forget?! My friend Belle drew these for me a long time ago! She is AMAZING! to say the least.
















and some people go way out on these. Recently these were submitted to the Graffiti public forum. I did not draw this nor do I know who did. It came from a public forum, submitted by the artist. This, I think, is completely fascinating. However, these are so intricate that you will want to watch them at full speed!














1 comment:

  1. what a fun post! i might have to try my hand at that graffiti app. can't wait for this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete