Monday, February 15, 2010

Things I remember being cool in the 90's!


My cousin Sarah talked about this in her blog, See You Be You, so along with the things she said she remembers being cool in the 90's (beaded hair after a vacation, Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Alanis Morisette's Jagged Little Pill CD), I remember ....

The world's richest children?

I did not have sexual relations with that woman

You were a cool kid if you had one of these to listen to your cassette tapes on!

Do I even need to say more?


Hanson! =D

those foam platform shoes


Spice Girls/World

I don't remember these ever being okay but I certainly know they were more acceptable in the 90's.

Doing your hair with one of those topsy tail things


What do you remember from the 90's? Cute post, Sarah! =)


1 comment:

  1. omg i totally rocked BRIGHT blue foam platforms from Old Navy in '98. like, every day. love that you did this Ariel!!

    ReplyDelete